Thursday, July 10, 2008



SANTA CRUZ WAS FUN! It was so nice to get away. No computers, no cell phones, just the beach and a lot of SAND, lol. The girls had a blast. They enjoyed the sand castle that Daddy made and he even let them bury him! Now we are back home and Daddy is in Utah till Sunday. Plans have changed somewhat with the deployment, but he is still going. I'm learning to just roll with it. That's really all I can do at this point. I'm trying to keep positive and have a good attitude. God gives me the strength each and everyday to keep going. Not much more to update on. Once Brett is home from Utah I will have more details.

1 comments:

Charity said...

You all look like you had a great time in Santa Cruz! I am sorry I missed your call last week. I got it the next day and then time got away from me. Brett was telling me that we really don't live that far apart. We'll have to get together some time. Much love, Charity