Monday, June 30, 2008

Hello everyone! I'm so very sorry if you think I have been ignoring you. I HAVE NOT, I Promise. We are crazy busy right now getting ready for Brett's deployment. Any days we have to spend with Daddy are spent with him and only him. If you notice the the time of this Blog you will think I'm nuts, but it's the only time I have for blogging now :( Today we spent the whole day at the Family Readiness meeting. WOW, I did not realize how much paperwork this was going to take. We do have a Huge Support group. I even volunteered to help out on the FRG. That's Family Readiness Group. You all know me always ready to help! We have A LOT to do before Brett leaves. My load is not as crazy as HIS! Poor guy. Please keep him in your prayers. He will be at the Base this week and the girls and I plan on visiting during the week. This coming weekend we are headed to Santa Cruz for the 4th of July! One last Family Vacation before he's gone! The girls are soo excited, so am I! I will not be updating my blog during this time. Brett will be gone July 19-29, so at that time I will get back to you all. I'm just trying to stay positive and support my husband. I'm proud of what he is doing and who he is! I can't begin to express how blessed we are to have him! Please continue to keep us in your prayers. Love you all!

0 comments: