Monday, June 30, 2008

Has Anyone Seen My Teeth?


As you can all see Madyson has lost ANOTHER tooth! We are still trying to figure out how she is able to eat, but beleive me it does not slow her down. It was quite funny when she lost this last tooth. It was loose for the longest time but she would not let us pull it. Thursday night it took place. The Conversation went something like this.
Mady "Oh No It's Gone"
Mommy "What's Gone?"
Mady "My Tooth"
Mommy " Great we can put it under your pillow"
Mady " No I can't find it"
Mommy "Where is it?"
Mady "I don't know but I must find or I won't get any money"
Mommy "Maybe you swallowed it"
Mady "I know I did not swallow it, It's got to be here somewhere"
Mommy "You can write the tooth fairy a note"
Mady "We must find it" (sobbing)
Once we wrote the tooth fairy a note and she got her money she was fine. I think she swallowed it. Too funny. She sure does make us laugh and enjoy life.

0 comments: