Thursday, June 5, 2008

WOW, what a great day! Madyson's last day of school was a good one. In the morning Chloe and I worked in the classroom. In the afternoon we had a little going away party for Madyson. ALL the First Graders joined in on that one. I made her a scrapbook that everyone could sign and they all did. She is now offically a 2nd Grader! How did that happen. It seems just yesterday she was learning to crawl. Tomorrow morning we leave for Valley Springs! The girls are very excited and so am I. I'm just not looking forward to all the work ahead of me. At least we will be home in our own house! Daddy has been gone since Tuesday and we have not been able to talk much. Please keep my strength in your prayers. God Bless You all! I'm so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.

0 comments: